OSHA Ergonomic Facts
• Musculoskeletal disorders account for 35% of all workplace injuries.
• Nearly 1.8 million workers each year suffer from ergonomic injuries.
• It is estimated that 50 cents of every dollar spent on medical costs will be for treating repetitive stress injuries.
• Worker’s compensation claims have nearly tripled in the last two decades. An estimated 60% of this increase is attributed to inadequate ergonomic conditions in the workplace.
• Alleviate hand wrist, elbow and shoulder repetitive use long term injuries.
• Avoid thumb and finger injuries
• Faster, healthier, safer driving of all handheld manual hammer driven nails and staples (Wire fence / cable grounding from 1 ¼” to 8” spikes)
• Nail and staple removal / extraction
• Un-Nailing / Un-Stapling
• Safer, faster materials processing for Scrapers, Chisels, Concrete Material Chippers, Pounding and Shapping